21 March 2011

Yo voy a España!!!!!!

I made it in!!!   It's like a dream come true, I just want to scream at the top of my lungs and tell everyone.  I'm delirious right now, overwhelmed by the urge to laugh, cry and shout.  I checked the website several times today at work, never really expecting to hear anything and wasn't disappointed when I didn't.  But I was home by about 4:30 and decided that it had been a few hours and just maybe I would be one of the last ones placed today.  And then, there it was, amongst this huge list of names: Chamberlain, Richelle----Adjudicada-----Murcia!!  I think that moment, of scrolling down and seeing my name, will be burned into my mind for eternity.




Watch out Spain, here I come!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your placement! So happy they're moving faster this year! Such a relief, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have no idea! I saw that you made it for your second year a while ago too, congratulations! I was so happy when I read your blog to see that you had a number very close to mine and found out within about a week. I was thinking that I was going to have to wait until the end of april. :) And now that I know I don't have to look for a "real" job (teaching Spanish) in the middle of a huge budget crisis.

    ReplyDelete