18 March 2011

....still

Sigh. Not yet. But I can't sleep past 8am even on my spring break because I'm so antsy. I wake up dreaming about being accepted or worse, denied, and immediately get up to check. Luckily, "getting up" to check doesn't entail actually getting out of bed because I'm so aware of my pathetic desire to know immediately that I place my laptop within arms reach the night before. 


I sent this as an IM to a good friend checking to see what I'd heard.  I thought it summed up my desperation pretty well.  Hopefully the next post will be an ecstatic-oh-my-god-I'm-going-to-Spain!!!!!!! post. 

1 comment:

  1. This is exactly how I'm feeling right now. I have my laptop next to me at all times, I'm refreshing the Profex page obsessively at work and at home, and I have my cell phone next to the bed. It could be 3 AM and the sound of an email notification will immediately wake me from my slumber to see if it's 'them.' (I'm #1575, by the way)
    Anyway, congratulations! Best of luck in Murcia!

    ReplyDelete