26 July 2011

una pieza más!

So, when that sneaky little apostille reared it's ugly head, I set two things in motion as quickly as possible.  First, I went and requested another background check with the annotation that I would need an apostille for that document.  Then, I sent my first background check to get the apostille, even though technically it doesn't qualify.

Well....Ta-da!

I got my original background check back and it did get the apostille.  Now all I need to do is hope that the consulate will accept it, but I think I'm going to be fine.  But don't worry, I'm not getting over confident, I'm still going to send the other background check in for an apostille as soon as I get it back.  No sense in not keeping Plan B in motion until Plan A is completely successful. I'm not going to lose Spain over paperwork, no siree.

No comments:

Post a Comment